Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Project Life Update

I have another Project Life share today. I would not say I do this in the traditional way. I don't do a spread for each week etc. Just doing my own thing and creating when I have things I want to share in my album. For this spread I have my kiddos birthday and a trip to the beach (you will see lot's of those pics). I totally messed up and scrapped my beach spread before the birthday one and it was completely wrong. I was out of page protectors in that format so I just backed it on 12x12 cardstock as to not waste a bunch of goodies. Still using up the Alison Kreft collection kit. Thanks so much for stopping by again!

2 comments:

Libiya jhon said...

Hey great, this has been an awesome help to me, I have had some really strange annoyances in my personal life recently and it is funny how certain things can really pick you back up or make you look differently on the horrible things and get working on the other things in life. Cccam Server

Maimai Quan said...

Do you want $10000 ? Quick to participate in!
Write your story about www. wholesaledress.net $10000 bonus may be yours.
Everybody who knows this campaign can take part in.

1, Claim This article shall not be less than 100 words. The article must be included words of www.wholesale-dress.net or www.WD.CM. And put the article to your facebook blog or other media. Each one only has one chance.

2, Submit method Please screenshot the content to marketing@wholesale-dress.net,
attached with your Microsoft Word manuscripts.

3, Award setting First Price $2000 1 person
The Second Price $1000 2 persons
The Third Price $800 3 persons
The Forth Price $500 4 persons
Best Participation Award $400 4 persons

The bonus will be sent to you every week by Bank Transfer( T/T) from March. We will inform the winners by email. Please replay us your Bank account after receiving the mail. No reply for 7 days, we will regard as you giving up your price. Bank account transfer paper will be shared at this page.

Dear participants, we have received 4 submissions.