Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Paper Issues

Todays layout is in response to a challenge over on the Paper Issues blog.  If you are not familiar go check them out!  Heres a direct challenge link

http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2013/03/up-in-clouds.html

Also peek around nad find their etsy shop as well.  One of my favorite shopping spots!
Anyway, on to the layout.  I used clouds on mine as part of the challenge.  I used the Maggie Holmes cloud paper again as well as a stamp i had in my stash. Sorry i can't think off the top of my head who makes it.  Here it is. Thanks for stopping by!

 
Also going to link this one up since rainbows were part of the challenge as well.
 
 

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Shawna. Great Layouts. Love your work. Saw you on the paper issues link up. I love connecting with other scrapbookers (now following you). Would love for you to stop by and say hi!
Leslie
www.thememorynest.blogspot.com