Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Card Share

Wow it has been awhile hasn't it? I am finally back with a blog post. Today i am sharing a card using Fresh Squeezed stamps. I recently found them and got my first set called Hot, Hot, Hot. I am really liking this set and the quality was great. Fast shipping too! So anyway, today i am sharing a card for their Squeeze-A-Palooza challenge. You have to use their stamps (theres a free digi one on their blog) and also use a Valentine's day theme. So here is my take on the challente. Do stop by and take a peek at their fun stamps and check out the challenge on their blog here
If you don't mind hit Like on my card on the Fresh Squeezed blog! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Fresh Squeezed Stamps (Ryann) said...

Oh soooo cute! I love the scrappy little scene you put together on your card. Your paper pieced coffee cup is so cute - I want a real one that looks like that for me! :) Thank you for playing along with Fresh Squeezed Stamps! :)