Saturday, August 11, 2012

Open House

Today am sharing a new layout! We had Open House at the school for Adam this week and i had the perfect Doodlebug papers to go with this photo so ithought i would give it a go this morning. I like how it turned out. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! Other supplies: American Crafts Thickers Doodlebug border stickers Etsy flair Jillibean soup word and star stickers Washi from October Afternoon and Etsy Studio Calico Wood Veneer house October Afternoon Sprinklers Tim Holtz Tiny attacher

3 comments:

Lorelei Campbell said...

Love the paperclip paper...I can't believe how big he is getting. What do you do with all of your time now? As if I didn't know. Lucky you!

ScrapArtDesign said...

Wow! I´m totaly in love with your style!!!! So beautiful!!!

Template Design said...

Wow so cool excellent piece of work!I appreciate the effort you have put to make this inspiring card design!!PSD to WordPress