Monday, November 21, 2011

A few more layouts

Today i am sharing a few more layouts. I have some free time so i can actually write down some products i used. Thanks for stopping by!

This first layout is one of my daughter and a family friend Kayley. It is from 2008. I used the 6x6 paper pad from Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue. Loving this line! Also threw in some gray Sassafras Lass letter stickers, October Afternoon stickers, Jolee's pearl border, and some Prima Gillian flowers in Cinder. I cut the circles with my Accent Essentials cricut cart.




The next one i did for Studio Calicos Sunday Sketch this week. I got a bunch of tags from Office Max so i thought i would get my use out of them and made a background. I used some Amy Tangerine mixtape and a couple Studio Calico papers. I also used Studio Calico wood veneer hearts, October Afternoon label sticker, Doodlebug letter stickers and some exclusive Thickers for Studio Calico. Two more things i added were some bakers twine from the Twinery and a few tiny attacher staples.



Last one i have to share is a 12x12 using the Studio Calico Handmade kit with a few extras thrown in. Papers are Studio Calico and Crate Paper. I did a custom tag and added a For the Luv of Art stamp and also a October Afternoon butterfly and button. The twine is from My Minds Eye. I used some Thickers but i painted them with some October Afternoon mist. Letter stickers are Mini Market ones from October Afternoon. The leaves are Amy Tangerine..gray are exclusive to Studio Calico kit. The little flower, tickets and happy label are from October Afternoon as well. On the edges i used the dress pattern stamp from Studio Calicos Pin Cushin kit.

No comments: