Thursday, June 2, 2011

Layout Share

I know i have not been blogging much lately but that is because we are slowly starting to pack up for our big move. I am pretty much scrapbooking out of boxes lately and it gets a bit frustrating not being able to find what i need. Anyway..enough whining on my part. Thought i would come share a couple layouts i was able to actually finish.

This first one is one of my Cousin Carla and her adorable kiddo Brayden. The pics are a couple years old now but i am finally getting to them. I used a Cosmo Cricket strips paper from an older line. Also lots of stamping on this one which i am loving lately. The cloud border is from a Recollections set from Michaels, "Memories of You" is the Basic Grey Origins set, camera is from Imaginisce, and i honestly can't remember the candle..Kaisercraft maybe?? Anyway, on to the actual page and not my blabbing on and on!






The next page is one from a couple years ago as well..the pics, not the page. I used photoshop to print the pic collage. Papers are a mix of Bo Bunny, My Minds Eye, and Jillibean Soup. I also am loving the Hambly banner rubons and the Fiskars cloud punches are so fabulous!

No comments: