Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's Here!

I have been waiting for this stamp to arrive for about a week and i am really excited. The first time i saw it i HAD to have it. It is the Cover-a-Card Clouds stamp from Impression Obsession. Another fun thing i realized is that the company is right down the road (ok maybe 20 minutes or so) from us here in VA! I love to support the locals! Check out their website http://www.impression-obsession.com/
and take a look at this fun stamp image



I of course immediately had to try it out. I used the Jenni Bowlin Soap Powder ink pad and then just went right on into this layout. I give this stamp an A+!



and heres a close up of the pretty detail. Love, love, love!



Thanks for listening to me ramble. I am not affiliated with this company or anything. I just genuinely love this stamp! Can't wait to play some more!

No comments: