Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cosmo Cricket DT Call

So im on vacation at moms house for a few weeks but when i saw this i knew i had to try. I love this company and their products are so fun. So i dug up a few things from my gallery and saved them to my sisters computer and ran to A.C. Moore hoping they carried their goodies. I found lots of paper..but nothing else. Ughhhhhh. So the last two are my version of making do with what i have haha. I still love how they turned out though. Hoping Cosmo will too.

For this one i used the Early Bird papers and chipboards. This is my favorite line yet.

Photobucket

This one has some Girl Friday papers..another personal favorite of mine.

Photobucket

More Girl Friday on this card. I love embossing papers. So fun.

Photobucket

Now these next two are the "short on supplies" layouts.

More yummy Cosmo papers on here. Mr. Campy and Little Man i believe

Photobucket

This was difficult to scan since it was a white background and also had an "off the page" element (paper on top). These are more Girl Friday papers.

Photobucket

Well thats it. I hope Cosmo Cricket will enjoy my creations. Good luck to everyone!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Best of luck to you! And you certainly rocked the "paper only" layouts! Love them! :)