Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

Hope you all had a fabulous christmas! To everyone asking Maddie is back to her normal self, full throttle , all the way. Thanks for all your well wishes and prayers!
Our christmas was fun here. We were all ridiculously spoiled. We are here at my moms house in Pennsylvania freezing our butts off haha!
The hubby got me an Open Hearts collection jewelry set from Kay jewelers, a new jewlery box and lots of goodies for my Slice. I got tons of other small gifts and gift cards we might venture out to spend today. Overall it was great. We surprised my parents with a Plasma. They were in shock hehe. So what did everyone else get this year from Santa?

1 comment:

Amy W. said...

happy new year, Shawna! glad to hear that your baby girl is better!

sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! we did as well. :)