Thursday, April 24, 2008

New LSS Report

If you live in Savannah or are visiting come check out the new LSS on Montgomery Crossroads. Its so cute all pink and black with nice fancy lamps etc. Its really adorable. Oh and of course its packed with new scrapbook lovlies. I picked up lots of fun stuff like new Basic Grey, Anna Griffin, Pink Paislee, Teresa Collins and more and more hehe. She even has cute little cat and dog toys in the pet section and also some really cute blingy watches. It was all so fun to take it all in and shop shop shop.

4 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

Can you email me the address so I can get a map quest map? My friend and I go to Savannah at times.

DeborahL591@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Shawna!

Cecile said...

Congrats to Linda!
I am so glad that we have a new SB store in Savannah!
Nice to meet ya Shawna and your cutie pie girl!!!
Cecile

Deborah said...

Love the layouts you did and the store is so cute!! So Glad we have a LSS now :)