Saturday, March 15, 2008

Just Rambling

Today it is absolutely gorgeous out..around 80 and sunny..and what did i do..spend it in the mall haha. We started out this afternoon with a quick lunch and then hit the mall. I needed some t shirts and was also attempting to find uniform shorts for Adam..no luck ill be ordering online i guess. Scored a good deal on some shirts at jc penneys..they were handing out their little candy bars with % off in side..So my shirts were already on sale plus i got 10% off. Not bad! I also pick up a few tees at Old Navy on sale. Love bargain shopping! Another thing im greatful for is my military discount at lots of store haha. So Adams sandals were a bit cheaper than normal today also. I also stopped in at JoAnns and got some cardstock and some dollar bin "junk" Now we are watching movies from Blockbuster and Maddies singing happily in her Jumparoo. Its been a pleasant day so far....knock on wood

2 comments:

Danielle Holsapple said...

I love deals too!!!! I love to find good stuff!

Anonymous said...

OOO Sounds like afun day!! glad you got some great deals!