Saturday, February 9, 2008

Eeeekk

Yesterday started one of my favorites times of the year. Of course it has to do with shopping haha. Anyway...if you havent checked it out yet and your kids need some clothes go to Old Navy..its their 40% off baby/kids sale. They do this around this time every year and i love it because you can get such good deals! I think the kiddos are pretty much set for the summer now unless they both have ridiculous growth spurts before then haha.
On another note CHA is coming (craft show for those who dont know) and there is so much fun new stuff. My favs this time around i think will be Sassafras Lass(of course), Basic Grey and Heidi Swapp. Between this and the Old Navy sale i went crazy at im going to drive myself broke haha...good thing the scrappy stuff doesnt come out right away..well not all of it anyway.
Ok enough mindless rambling....ill share a few layouts with you ....just a few of the more recent








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I havent been here in a while! Shame on me because Im missing some beautiful layouts :D They are great Shawna.. :D Loving the changes to your blog too!