Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Card Share

Wow it has been awhile hasn't it? I am finally back with a blog post. Today i am sharing a card using Fresh Squeezed stamps. I recently found them and got my first set called Hot, Hot, Hot. I am really liking this set and the quality was great. Fast shipping too! So anyway, today i am sharing a card for their Squeeze-A-Palooza challenge. You have to use their stamps (theres a free digi one on their blog) and also use a Valentine's day theme. So here is my take on the challente. Do stop by and take a peek at their fun stamps and check out the challenge on their blog here http://freshsqueezedstamps.blogspot.com/2013/01/squeeze-palooza-4-valentines-day.html
If you don't mind hit Like on my card on the Fresh Squeezed blog! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh soooo cute! I love the scrappy little scene you put together on your card. Your paper pieced coffee cup is so cute - I want a real one that looks like that for me! :) Thank you for playing along with Fresh Squeezed Stamps! :)